Anyone who's had automatic driving lessons

Cant see the point in paying money for automatic driving lessons,might as well go to the fair and have a few goes on the dodgems at least that way you'll get some fun out of it,Press 1 to go and the other to stop thats it youve learnt it all/QUOTE]

like this one thanks for that, really helped me alot cheers:o:o:o:o:o

I learned to drive a manual car but now drive an automatic and to be honest wouldn't want to go back to driving a manual. Quite frankly my view is that automatics are much safer than manuals as you can keep your hands on the wheel at all times!

Hope you've managed to find the driving school!

When you find a way of going up and down public roads on a dodgem, you'll have a point.

why? nobody else seems to want to drive correctly,take mini roundabouts for instance,do the instructors actually teach people the correct process for them cos personally iv found very few people who know how to use them,especially women most of them would be better off in a dodgem car,they just sit there anyway

please can you help me find a driving school that teachers to drive in automatic. cant same to find one in sheffield and times running out please help :help::help::help::help:

Hi,

I was convinced I couldn't drive a manual as I just could not get the hang of the clutch so I tried automatic with Jon Hardy at Halfway for a while. This was a few years ago. Gave up, though and have since got the hang of driving manual.. still not passed mi test though, need to start lessons again in next few weeks.

Good luck!

Archived