Was the Cossack a gay pub ?

alex3659

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

She was special, but only through her fortunate combination of genes. She really didn't DO anything, she just WAS!

I'm trying to think of her male equivalent, but it's hard for me, being a man.

Is there one? James Dean, Elvis, John, Paul, and George, Englebert, George Clooney, Ryan Gosling?

(Please don't say Tom Cruise! :) )

Most of her films were controlled by male directors e.g. Roger Vadim,   I've not seen any of her films,  she made 'Shalako' with Sean Connery which I may buy if I see it online,  but her main contribution was her animal charities,  has to be commended for that.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, trastrick said:

She was special, but only through her fortunate combination of genes. She really didn't DO anything, she just WAS!

I'm trying to think of her male equivalent, but it's hard for me, being a man.

Is there one? James Dean, Elvis, John, Paul, and George, Englebert, George Clooney, Ryan Gosling?

(Please don't say Tom Cruise! :) )

If your asking Cressy... then it's Liam Neeson.

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Most of her films were controlled by male directors e.g. Roger Vadim,   I've not seen any of her films,  she made 'Shalako' with Sean Connery which I may buy if I see it online,  but her main contribution was her animal charities,  has to be commended for that.  

I was talking about her god given natural gift of causing " a stirring in the loins", of all warm blooded teenagers around the World  :)

The thing that drove Cuttsie and me to perv palace Attercliffe, just to see her. (Nobody remembers the plot of the film) :)

8 minutes ago, trastrick said:

I was talking about her god given natural gift of causing " a stirring in the loins", of all warm blooded teenagers around the World  :)

The thing that drove Cuttsie and me to perv palace Attercliffe, just to see her. (Nobody remembers the plot of the film) :)

Same thing with Amanda Holden 😍

6 hours ago, trastrick said:

In my travels I found that gays have a good eye for the finer spots in the world. The best, safest, cleanest area of any town. the best restaurants, the best beaches.

I remember finding myself in Provincetown, Cape Cod with my girlfriend. Surrounded on three sides by great beaches.

Had to buy a swim suit, but all they sold in the stores were the very brief speedo types that emphasised the nether regions.

No matter, when in Rome.!  :)

Kept it as a souvenir for years, and occasionally broight it out at family pool parties for a laugh!

Had some Speedo’s myself when a lot younger. Kept them in a drawer and used to threaten the kids that if they played up when their mates were here , I would put them on and embarrass them . 
Tried to get them on a few years ago, couldn’t get them past my knees 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

No it was not I liked French films at the Wicker cinema , brought culture and made me appreciate the more subtle meanings portrayed by the French .    Then I discovered Gina Lola  Bridge a door . Although Bridget was my first love .

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Same thing with Amanda Holden 😍

Common as muck she is , knocks around with estate agents .

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

No it was not I liked French films at the Wicker cinema , brought culture and made me appreciate the more subtle meanings portrayed by the French .    Then I discovered Gina Lola  Bridge a door . Although Bridget was my first love

Including promiscuity, obviously  :)

I stayed true to Bridgette until she bought the cats.

But the Wicker wasn't really an Art House where you could absorb the subtle nuances of the French New Wave avant garde. They ran stuff like "Ilsa, She Wolf of the Nazis", if you risked the walk of shame, during the day!  :)

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

Including promiscuity, obviously  :)

I stayed true to Bridgette until she bought the cats.

But the Wicker wasn't really an Art House where you could absorb the subtle nuances of the French New Wave avant garde. They ran stuff like "Ilsa, She Wolf of the Nazis", if you risked the walk of shame, during the day!  :)

Saw Crocodile Dundee at the Wicker in later years , The que was as far as the Brown Cow   pub just down the Wicker , people were nipping in for a pint as they came to the corner door .

The Wicker was packed that night ,they even had chairs in the Isles to get every on in .

Call that a knife .