Sunday Lunch

Macca

Folks, I need some advice.

The missus and I are doing overtime today, and are wantning to go out for lunch afterwards, around 15.30.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to where we can get a nice roast dinner for a reasonable price?

We ended up in the Cutler last week, and will do so again if we don't find anywhere else to eat....but would like to try somewhere else.

Please reply!

NB we have a car so willing to travel, but will be heading back to Hboro afterwards, so don't want to be too far out of the way for home.

We ended up in the sportsman at Crosspool.

Very nice food actually, I went for the Steak and Ale pie... pretty boring I know, and it's probably replaced Chicken in a basket as the standard pub fayre!!

BUT, this was a little different, it was a compete pie, as apose to some stew and a pastry lid, and it was very nice, the pastry was superb.

I would highly reccomend it.

Originally posted by liencam

Folks, I need some advice.

The missus and I are doing overtime today, and are wantning to go out for lunch afterwards, around 15.30.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to where we can get a nice roast dinner for a reasonable price?

We ended up in the Cutler last week, and will do so again if we don't find anywhere else to eat....but would like to try somewhere else.

Please reply!

NB we have a car so willing to travel, but will be heading back to Hboro afterwards, so don't want to be too far out of the way for home.

its sunday dinner mate.........lunch is a southern softee term:)

Archived