Who's got the flu?

• 5 years later...

My Grandad used to say that if you saw a £50 laying on the ground outside your bedroom window and you dont feel well enough to go and get it then you have the flu. If you can go and get it then you just got a cold.

I have never had the flu and or ever found a £50 note lol:hihi:

Get down to boots and pay for the flu shot.

I had proper Manflu, not your common or garden woman flu, but proper Manflu 4 times last winter. I was bloody sick of it.

So this year I paid 12 quid for the shot.

Heres hoping!

Yep and you get no sympathy for Man flu. :rant:

this applies to the fellas only....

women still take the kids to school, do the shopping , cleaning, cooking etc...

it took double pneumonia and being on a ventilator in the intensive care unit to make me bed ridden LOL

What exactly is 'double pneumonia'?

Funny though --- or what?

If they (whoever 'they' are) do stop giving vaccines (any sort of vaccines) to kids, who would flag up the problem?

I'm old (not that old!) but I reckon that eventually I'll need kids to look after me.

I'm also immune to most ****, anyway.

Why not protect the wimpy kids first? - they're pretty chicken **** and they're nowhere near as tough as we old wimpy's, but without a bit of help the next generation will simply die out,

Then who the hell would we have to moan at?

this applies to the fellas only....

women still take the kids to school, do the shopping , cleaning, cooking etc...

it took double pneumonia and being on a ventilator in the intensive care unit to make me bed ridden LOL

Thus spreading it every where.

i think i am immune or a machine.All the people in our office gets it, one after the other and i never catch it,ever.:P

Archived