Cocoa - The most gorgeous chocolate shop ever!!

carolineww

Ah Edna you were the pop-up lady :) I've always wondered what you were like in person (I'm a big Arctic Monkeys fan). I was the girl called Ellie unsurprisingly!

Aha! We will have to properly introduce ourselves next time. :)

Rad get there early- Shape and I were the last in and squished everyone round.

Shape- Don't tell everyone about the hot choccie or they'll all want to come - :P

They sure do... and salty caramels, which are amaaazing!! :thumbsup:

oh my...im so looking forward to saturday!!!!!

fancie, im so making a beeline for your scrummy cakes too. your lemon cupcakes (puffs of heavenlyness! :love:) inspired me to bake this week and i made a batch of orange cupcakes with orange butter icing- not pipeable icing though, i think i need you to divulge the secret of flavoured and firm icing to me....mine was distinctly runny!

x

• 4 weeks later...

we went to Cocoa today and it really is lovely. I've been dying to go for ages and I'm so glad we made the trip. Anne is really nice and was happy to answer any questions and I have to agree with everyone else, the hot choc was AMAZING! I've never tasted anything like it and those little china tea cups and saucers it comes in is such a lovely touch.

Can't wait to go back

Archived