Ross Noble and the Kinder Egg

jillpill

He was absolutely fantastic but if I ever find out who was sat in the circle yelling "EAT IT!" every 2 minutes, I swear - I won't be responsible for my actions!

I was sat on the second row right behind Barnsley internet bride and crusty disco girl :-)

He was absolutely fantastic but if I ever find out who was sat in the circle yelling "EAT IT!" every 2 minutes, I swear - I won't be responsible for my actions!

I was sat on the second row right behind Barnsley internet bride and crusty disco girl :-)

:hihi: You are so right! The guy in the circle was really annoying. I think he shortened the show,

Hope she wasn't too embarrassed ~ the crusty disco girl!

Was a great night tho wasn't it? :hihi:

Sorry to jump in here. I'm the guy that writes the Cubic Services blog mentioned earlier and started the "Kinder Surprise Campaign"

This is the first time I've heard of someone doing it, thank you. I'd just like to know what he said and if you have any photos.

Thanks again

Archived