The Sims

kittykat

Originally posted by kittykat

I was just wondering if anyone else has been addicted to this game. Now ive finished my a-levels and the boyfriends got a full time job i play on this godforsaken game all the damn time.

When i was a kiddie i used to get addicted to games like mario or sonic in winter when i couldnt play out and never stopped playing til id completed them, but with The Sims its different.

Can the Sims be completed?? What happens when theyve all been promoted to the highest level and theyre all friends 100% Will it be completed then or does it carry on forever?

Please say theres a way of completing or ill still be playing when im 70!

PS; i havent got any add ons for it, i darent even go there!

Oh no! Dont say that! Ive got visions of me turning into a recluse.

For the past few nights my dreams have been sim like, with normal dream situations happening but the people in them having the mood bar at the bottom and when something on it gets low theyll get it up again by eating/playing games etc.

Ive got a feeling i wont be saved from this state of sim hell til im at uni and have things to do. 3 months to go!

Archived