Im soooooooooooo excited... RUSH

loopylass

Enjoy the gigs... I used to be a massive Rush fan when a lot younger (13-16) and they were the first band I ever saw (26 years ago.. gulp...) - but I realised that their last album I bought was almost 20 years ago and strangely I just cannot listen to their old stuff anymore (though I do still listen to old Zeppelin, Sabbath and Hendrix albums).

Still I'm sure they still put on a brillaint show - so have a great night

:)

Enjoy the gigs... I used to be a massive Rush fan when a lot younger (13-16) and they were the first band I ever saw (26 years ago.. gulp...) - but I realised that their last album I bought was almost 20 years ago and strangely I just cannot listen to their old stuff anymore (though I do still listen to old Zeppelin, Sabbath and Hendrix albums).

Still I'm sure they still put on a brillaint show - so have a great night

:)

Cheers mate I'm sure I will. Saw em in 04 on their R30 tour in Birmingham and they were brill. Me thinks you should get your albums out & listen to some class musaq :D

I am old enough to have seen Rush on the "Exit stage Left" Tour in the eighties "Tom Sayer" live was amazing!!

I was also at Bestival last month, and the Beastie boys opend their set with "Tom Sayer" scratching it up!! ace.

Infact, i wish i was going at the weekend, but i have "Jimmy Carr" tickets instead.

Archived