Would you rather go to the Old Blue Ball or the Rawson Spring?

the-lioness

but the cider fridge is huge!! doesnt suprise me- I shall report back to you guys tomorrow if any funny things happen in the Rawson tonight lol

Exactly; she and all of the other bar staff could have fitted in there without a squeeze.

Exactly; she and all of the other bar staff could have fitted in there without a squeeze.

well last night was good, got served easily and all my drinks were what I asked for... I did have to shout though cos it was really busy last night!

:)

The Ball is full of all the scum who give Hillsborough a bad name,keep em in there

Used to be a really good pub up until about 4/5 years ago but has gone downhill fast

Last time went in there (last christmas),the music was that loud i couldnt hear what my mate was saying to me and he was stood right beside me,and there were people stood on pool table jumping up and down on it with their shirts off.....not a good advert for a pub!!!

i havent been to the ball in years! actually, the last time i was in there my shoe got stuck to the carpet and some woman was vomiting her wages up on the ladies toilet floor......

hmmm wonder why i havent been in for a while?!

Like someone else said, the Blue Ball's had a bit of a dodgy rep for quite a few years, probably one of if not THE roughest Pub in Hillsborrough area, from what I hear it makes some of the Pubs in S2 look tame by comparison.

i havent been to the ball in years! actually, the last time i was in there my shoe got stuck to the carpet and some woman was vomiting her wages up on the ladies toilet floor......

hmmm wonder why i havent been in for a while?!

same ere!!!

havent been in maybe six months- used to go every week but now you just get the t***s who have to fight and get off their nuts in order to have a good night- probly cos they are too stupid/ ugly to get in else where so they stick to safe territory :hihi:

Archived