Arches Night Club - Wicker

EstherQoP

Right. Before i retired from the club scene I loved the Arches night club at the wicker. Strange yet appealing place, and they sold cups of tea all night :hihi:

Could anyone tell me whats happening down there.....wouldnt mind a look one saturday night if summat is going off.

Like funky house music and trance.....

1998/9 - Good year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Arches closed down over 3 years ago, shame really, i had some great nights in 96/97, Return To The Source and Otherworld were my faves.

me2! The old times eh! :hihi:

Personally, I think 96-97 was the best ever raving years! I loved that era and the music from it, not sure if it was because I was younger and not as sensible about life, time home etc...back then? But nights out now can;t touch the old years. Then again, my nights out are a different kettle of fish now I suppose, mainly good restaurants and cocktails, wine bars and the theatre etc.... unless it's dnb raving then that's great :hihi: - Again though, I do think 96-97 was the best raving nights ever!

Archived