Norton lees

Fowler

Does anyone know the previous name of Harvey Clough Road at Norton? I know warminster the road that it runs off used to be Wilkinson Road.

I am also intrested in the white building just down the road from the Sportsman pub. It's a rather large building with a large yard at the back.

Quite old looking... Any ideas?

• 2 years later...
Does anyone know the previous name of Harvey Clough Road at Norton? I know warminster the road that it runs off used to be Wilkinson Road.

I am also intrested in the white building just down the road from the Sportsman pub. It's a rather large building with a large yard at the back.

Quite old looking... Any ideas?

Hi I have recently left Harveyclough to live in France, the name has never been changed, the deeds to my house stated this name at 1846 ,when the house was built, also gave the names of the buyers of the land, in cluding woodland, mountview, derbyshire lane ,back down harveyclough, all this parcel of land was bought in 1846 for less than 2000 pounds , hope this is of some interest, Cheers Arthur.

• 1 month later...

Archived