Help Needed For Sunday NightClubs!!!

Tommy21

I need your help people in sheffield, It's my 22nd birthday coming up on Sunday 5th December and i just want to know on a sunday night what are the best clubs to go to? we are all into Speed Garage so please help!!!

Kind Regards

Tommy

gonna stuggle for a speedgarage club night on a sunday....could be wrong often happens...

what you could do is hit niche on the saturday....leave there at 5.....don't know of any afterparties......then roll on to a 24hr pool place, there's a couple around...then on to a pub playing speedgarage, see other threads.......then roll on to Sundiessential (which will be hard and funky house) at GC1 which starts at 4pm....goes on to 12.....

Well the thing is i am off to Amsderdam on Friday return on the sunday (which is my birthday) and i am meeting afew mates in Sheffield on the sunday and we all want to go clubbing. So i just need to find a decent club to go to.

Tommy

Speed Garage & Bassline House

Not too shure about owt on a Sunday ( there is after parties somtimes! )

& Summit will be startin on Monday soon in sheff ( Was gonna be a Major Monday nighter at Brannagans but it fell thru )

also there midweek Fix @ bedroom on west street also wid some top tunage!!!!!

:P

Archived