Bus Lanes or is that Bus Pains?

Why not modify your car by tripling its length, putting additional seats in and mounting a board with a number and destination on the front? Surely then you'll be able to use the bus lanes anytime you like?

i like the cut of your jib young man:hihi:

Why don't those in the cars, driving on the same roads as the bus lanes, causing all this pollution, take the bus instead? Problem solved. You're saying that we should tackle the problem of pollution by removing something that can help reduce it, in favour of the vehicles that are actually at fault. If that's not flawed logic I don't know what is!

people dont want to go on the bus, so i dont know what your on about. should we force public transport on people?:D

people dont want to go on the bus, so i dont know what your on about. should we force public transport on people?:D

If you don't want to use public transport then don't complain about pollution. There's nothing more annoying than a hypocrite. People at work really annoy me with this, when they drive in and then complain about the congestion. Don't they see that they're part of the cause? If they're not prepared to do anything about it then they have no right to complain.

If you don't want to use public transport then don't complain about pollution. There's nothing more annoying than a hypocrite. People at work really annoy me with this, when they drive in and then complain about the congestion. Don't they see that they're part of the cause? If they're not prepared to do anything about it then they have no right to complain.

bus lanes cause more pollution. see the op. dont force your nonesensicle ideologies on others ya tree hugger:hihi:

I bet you complain about queues at the checkout!

Sorry if this wrecks your theory but if a vehicle travels to a destination slower doesn't it tend to use less power thus using less fuel thus exhausting less pollution?:huh: Could be wrong but I always thought this was true.

you are very wrong,the most fuel used is stopping and starting and of course accelerating.Not that thats why the roads are being desingned this way.pay per mile will soon be upon us then we can getted mugged some more doing the things we apbsolutley must do.

bus lanes cause more pollution. see the op. dont force your nonesensicle ideologies on others ya tree hugger:hihi:

Only in your opinion. Give me the proof, and reason to believe that removing bus lanes will reduce pollution rather than just encouraging higher car use and increasing pollution, then I might change my mind.

Archived