Are there any good deejays out there?

kayxe

It's 'DJ' not 'deejay'.

More details please? Lets discuss this openly.

Way to go! :o

Chuffin' hell!

He/she/they may not want to discuss this at all (openly or not), now that you've chastised them...

And I thought Sheffielders were supposed to be friendly... :roll:

Btw, technically, Deejay is acceptable - it's an informal expression of the initials DJ! Check the dictionary - Collin's, etc... ;)

Way to go! :o

Chuffin' hell!

He/she/they may not want to discuss this at all (openly or not), now that you've chastised them...

And I thought Sheffielders were supposed to be friendly... :roll:

Classic Rock is just using an abbreviated form of communication, not trying to be offensive. without body language it's very easy to misinterpret posts; one of the areas of the net of which you have to be aware.

kayxe - Classic Rock is right, if you post a few more details it will help people decide if they or anyone they know is right for it or not.

lofty, who does northern soul at the runaway girl, is a fantastic dj and a thoroughly nice bloke. he's also into indy, very early house and rare vinyl in general. and Classic Rock seems like a good laugh too, so there ya go for starters!

Classic Rock is just using an abbreviated form of communication, not trying to be offensive. without body language it's very easy to misinterpret posts; one of the areas of the net of which you have to be aware.

kayxe - Classic Rock is right, if you post a few more details it will help people decide if they or anyone they know is right for it or not.

lofty, who does northern soul at the runaway girl, is a fantastic dj and a thoroughly nice bloke. he's also into indy, very early house and rare vinyl in general. and Classic Rock seems like a good laugh too, so there ya go for starters!

I was going to say that but could,nt spell abbreviated :hihi:

sorry:roll:

Archived